I thought I would try something different this month and share my November aims. They usually stay tucked in my notebook and sometimes they happen, sometimes they don’t. I am curious to know whether sharing them will make me feel more accountable and more likely to tick them off.
Being a bit of a “home body”, I enjoy time pottering around the house and garden with different projects on the go.
Without further ado, here they are:
This month I want to extend what I cook and try a few new recipes.
- Try a new slow cooker recipe.
- Bake something I haven’t tried before.
- Find a new recipe that features apples – we still have piles of cooking and eating apples left.
- Find a new recipe that features plums – there are damsons and greengages galore in the freezer.
This month is all about finishing what I have started and finding something new.
- Finish knitting my jumper.
- Find a dress pattern and buy fabric.
- Make a cushion cover out of a blanket.
- Get my needle felting machine out and make a picture.
Even though it is getting colder, we are still having sunny days and there is lots to do.
- Pick and dry the barlotti beans.
- Pick the last of the tomatoes and peppers in the greenhouse.
- Clean the greenhouse inside and out.
- Clear then add compost to the vegetable beds.
A few things to keep me busy now I’m spending more time indoors.
- Fit a picture rail in the study.
- Decorate study.
- DIY desk or second hand desk – depends on which works out easier on the budget.
- Clean and organise the kitchen cupboards.
That’s my list and it is my intention to share what I complete next month. I think whatever gets missed will get tacked on to next month. Inevitably as life gets busy, not everything gets done when you plan but I like having a few things on the go… it gives a sense of satisfaction as I tick them off.